NLNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Programme is majorly for Nigerian universities and polytechnics students with a great opportunity to acquire industrial skills and experience world-class work culture. Registration is ongoing apply here.
NLNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) has been opened for interested undergraduates Students. After the selection process successful students will be call for online assessment test. NLNG SIWES are selected after an assessment test. Only successful candidates are considered for placement.
Eligibility/Requirements for NLNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme Program
- Students studying for diploma and degree certificates in Nigerian universities (public or private)
- National diploma students from polytechnics who have completed their first year
- Post-ND polytechnic graduates seeking openings for their one-year industrial training.
Apply for Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Scholarship Undergraduate Programme
How to apply for NLNG SIWES Programme
Below is a step guide on how to apply for NLNG SIWES, call it 2020, 2021, 20202, 2023, 2024 etc. the steps showcase under will assist you to apply/register successfully.
- Click ‘Register For SIWES’ to register
- Fill in all the required information. All sections marked with red asterisks are mandatory.
- SELECT a preferred ‘user name’ and password that should be securely saved somewhere. Make sure your password has at least one upper case character and one number.
- Read and check the ‘Yes, I have read the privacy statement….’ And Click on ‘Register’
- The application wizard page opens up. Fill in all the required information.
- Use the ‘date’ icon to select date of birth. To progress to the next page use the ‘next step’ tab
- USE the ‘double square’ to select the geopolitical zone and LGA. You do not need to type in the state of origin. It is automatically selected when you select the Geopolitical Zone. To select click on the square on the far left of the Geopolitical zone, this highlights the state in yellow and then choose ‘ok’ to select
- To fill in your Education/Training, click on ‘add’
- FILL in your educational institution, select when you started and select ‘end date’ as current date. Choose Country, state and the Location (town) of your school. For ‘Grade’ click the ‘Grade’ link beside it and choose N/A (not applicable). When done, click ‘Ok’.
- USE the ‘next step’ button to move to ‘attachments’. Click on ‘add’ to add all required attachments that you should have scanned: 1. SIWES Letter from your school; 2. Passport photograph; 3. School fees receipt; 4. School ID card
- PROVIDE the Title of the document, select the attachment type e.g. Passport photo. Select language as English and click on browse to search for where you stored the document and then click on ‘Transfer’ to attach
- USE the ‘Next step’ button to move to ‘Complete application’. Check the box for ‘I want to release my profile……. And click send application now.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about NLNG SIWES Registration 2020/2021
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here