CCNA Exam is very crucial for all IT aspirants; to apply successfully will not be problem to you. This post is specifically on how to apply for CCNA Exam and all available courses you can attend to gain Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certificate. Check more details below:
Two major types of Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
CCNA routing and switching” being closest to the original CCNA focus
CCNA focus on security, cloud, collaboration, security operations, design, data center technologies, industrial plants, service providers, and wireless.
The CCNA certification lays the foundation for all other Networking certifications, validating your knowledge skills, ensuring the ability to tackle the newest, cutting-edge technologies.
Available Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Courses
The CCNA Course indicates a foundation in and apprentice knowledge of networking. An individual that has the CCNA certification can install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services for small networks (100 nodes or fewer), including but not limited to use of these protocols: IPV4 , IPV6, EIGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, VLANs, OSPF v2 , OSPF v3, Ethernet, Access List.
- Network Fundamentals
- LAN Switching Technology
- Routing Technologies
- WAN Technologies
- Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Management
How much is Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Exam
CCNA exam in Nigeria currently cost N135,000 at New horizon in Lagos but some centers might charge differ, it all depends on center you prefer to register.
How to register for Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Exam
- To register successfully for Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Exam in Nigeria you need to follow the steps below:
- You need to know the exam code. Every professional exam does have an exam code. CCNA Exam code is 200-125
- Must have a national ID card, or drivers license or Passport
- Have a functioning email address
- Then step in to any accredited CCNA center nearest to you and schedule your exam. Tell them the date and time you will like to sit for the exam and they will schedule you for that date if there’s availability. You can then come back on the schedule day to sit for your exam.