Register online for ongoing 2023 GTBank Summer Internship Programme 2023 Application Form for candidates looking to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team. Get started under.
Here we will talk more about Guaranty Trust Holding Company – GTBank Summer Internship Programme 2023 Application Form, how to register online and requirements involves.
About the Bank
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
Applications are invited for:
Title: GTBank Summer Internship Programme
- This Program offers Summer internship opportunities to candidates looking to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking.
Internship Application Requirements for GTBank Summer Internship Programme 2023
- Write Internship Application Letter
- PROVIDE Parent/Guardian Consent (for Minors)
- Provide Passport Photograph (White background only)
- Good communication skills, basic numerical skills and a willingness to learn
- Birth certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Curriculum Vitae
How to apply for GTBank Summer Internship Programme 2023 Application Form
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online