Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) Government of Japan Internship Program 2022/2023 Registration Form is out register here. We are glad to inform you about Government of Japan Internship Program Application Form 2022/2023. Registration link portal is now open for interested applicants to apply and register online. Start your registration here.
Government of Japan Internship Program Application Form is now open, interested applicants can start now to register online, fully funded to Japan.
This post contains about Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) Government of Japan Internship Program 2022/2023 Application Form, how to apply/register online and requirements involves.
Japanese companies is taking on young foreign talent from abroad for internships, This program aims for people from developing countries to get a great opportunity to learn overseas business strategies in Japanese businesses and to acquire the skills and expertise from Japanese companies. You would be trained as a global leader capable of working in Japan, in your home country and all over the world in the future.
People who have full of skills and knowledge, and are currently living in either country on the OECD/DAC List except People’s Republic of China and having the nationality of either country on the OECD/DAC List except People’s Republic of China. If you have already applied for 2016-2021 programs, you cannot apply in this time.
- 1st August 2022-9th September 2022
- 22nd August, 2022-30th September2022
- 31st October 2022-9th December 2022
- 7th November 2022-16th December 2022
Requirements for Government of Japan Internship Program 2022/2023
Applicants must meet all the following requirements:
- Understanding the purpose of this program and having the will to contribute to the host company’s activities with his/her skill and knowledge
- Living in either country on the OECD/DAC List except People’s Republic of China and
Having the nationality of either country on the OECD/DAC List except People’s Republic of China
- Being able to work as an intern for 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, Monday through Friday in the place agreed, in the case of the Course-A, a designated workspace.
- Having language proficiency in Japanese (JLPT N3 or higher) and/or in English (Business level).
- Submitting the following document(s):
→For Students of University or Graduate School: a letter of recommendation by his/her academic advisor
→For Graduates: a graduation certificate of university or graduate school
- Submitting a certificate of useful qualifications for internship (if applicable)
- Being able to attend the Pre- and post-orientation
- Being able to follow the instruction by JIP office and the host company.
How to apply for Government of Japan Internship Program 2022/2023
Registration can be done online only, Visit the Official Webpage of the METI Government of Japan Internship Program 2022
Available Foreign Scholarships and Internship in 2022