First National Bank (FNB) Graduates Trainee Programme Application Form 2022 for Young South Africans – apply here. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing FNB Graduates Trainee Programme 2022 for Young South Africans.
Apply for 2022 First National Bank (FNB) Graduates Trainee Programme Application Form before portal will be closed, the registration form deadline for FNB Graduates Trainee Programme is August 21, 2022.
Requirements/Qualifications for First National Bank (FNB) Graduates Trainee Programme
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How to apply for FNB Graduates Trainee Programme 2022