Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) National Housing Fund (NHF) Mortgage Loans authorized Banks to apply for Loan. This post is to create awareness for general public to know the authorized banks responsible of issuing out loan. See list of approved banks under.
Meanwhile, Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria has warned the general public against inaccurate and misleading information on a sponsored content on social media by a website regarding applications for FMBN housing loans.
FMBN Vision is to be the preferred mortgage institution providing reliable and affordable access to homeownership for Nigerians.
Provide long-term credit facilities to mortgage institutions in Nigeria.
List of authorized banks to issue Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria NHF Mortgage Loans
As stated by the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, the authorized channels for applying for the FMBN NHF Mortgage loans is through licensed Primary Mortgage Banks as contained in the list below:
- Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc
- Abbey Building Society Plc
- First Trust Mortgage Bank Plc
- Nigeria Police Mortgage Bank
- Delta Trust Mortgage Bank Ltd
- Jigawa Savings & Loans
- City Code Savings & Loans Limited
- AG Homes Savings & Loans Limited
- Living Trust Mortgage Bank Plc Formerly Omolua
- Lagos Building Investment Company Plc
- Brent Mortgage Bank Limited
- Gateway Mortgage Bank Ltd
- FHA Homes Savings & Loans Ltd
- Jubilee Life Mortgage Bank Plc
- Home base Mortgage Bank Limited
- First Generation Mortgage Bank Ltd
- Platinum Mortgage Bank Ltd
FMBN NHF Mortgage Loans
Applications for other FMBN products such as the home renovation loan, individual construction loan, and rent-to-own are via FMBN State Branch offices as contained in this link: https://www.fmbn.gov.ng/Contact/contact-us.html