Here are simple steps to access Student Loan Bill signed by President Bola Tinubu for interested Students in Nigeria. Newly passed law will facilitate Nigerian students’ access to loans with no interest rates. See requirements and things you have to know.
About Federal Government Student Free Interest Loan
- Federal Government Student Free Interest Loan provides an interest-free loan for indigent students in which beneficiaries will only pay back the exact amount they collect.
- Federal Government Student Free Interest Loan offers loans for poor students seeking higher education in public universities, polytechnics and colleges of education in the country.
- Student Free Interest Loan enables all indigent students to have equal rights to access the loan without any form of discrimination arising from gender, religion, tribe, position or disability of any kind.
- Free Interest loan shall be accessible to only indigent students studying within Nigeria and it’s for the payment of tuition fees alone.
President Bola Tinubu Student Loan Bill signed into Law Act states that there shall be the creation of a Nigerian Education Bank with the aim to offer education for all Nigerians in matters pertaining to loans
Requirements for Student Loan
- To qualified for thiStudent loan, applicants income of Family income must be less than 500,000 per annum.
- Two guarantors- Civil servants not less than level 12, Alayer with at least 10 years post call, a Judicial officer of Justice of Peace.
How to apply/access FG Student Free Interest Loan Application Form 2023/2024
The online application form portal offers loans for poor students seeking higher education in public universities, polytechnics and colleges of education in the country. Registration form portal will be out immediately link portal is launch.
You might be interested on;