Federal Government Bursary Payment for Students studying Education Programmes in Nigerian Universities and Colleges of Education respectively – See Requirements and how to apply via online.
Nigerians Students studying Education Programme in Nigerian Accredited Universities, Polytechnic and College of Education can smile as Federal Government planned payment of N75,000 and N50,000 as bursaries per semester for students studying education programmes in Nigerian universities and colleges of education respectively. Read more here.
Federal Government Bursary Payment
The Federal Government has planned to approve and set to begin the payment of Federal Government Bursary to Students who are currently studying in any registered Nigerian Schools.
This initiative will make teaching very attractive in order to attract the best brains.
Federal Government Bursary Payment Structure
- N75, 000 payments per semester for every undergraduate studying education courses in any of the public universities across the country.
- Students who are undergoing the National Certificate in Education (NCE) programme in public institutions will get N50, 000.
Federal Government Bursary Payment Disbursement and how to get paid
The Federal Ministry of Education will partner with the Ministries of Education in the 36 states including the FCT Education Board, to identify respective courses of study required by each state after which N150, 000 will be awarded for undergraduates and N100, 000 for NCE students.
Requirement for 2022/2023 Federal Government Bursary Payment
- Beneficiaries must attend public institutions only and sign a bond to serve their state for five (5) years on graduation.’’
- According to Adamu, the fund would be sourced from Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC), Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund), and managed by the Federal Scholarship Board.
- Beneficiaries will also be awarded a sponsorship to at least one refresher training per annum.
How to apply for Federal Government Bursary Payment 2022/2023
Interested applicants are to visit Online Registration Link Portal – Apply Here
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about Federal Government Bursary Payment for Students studying Education Programmes
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.