Register for ongoing 2022/2023 Entrepreneurship Jobs For All Programme 2022/2023 for Young Ghanaian, Registration Form Portal is now open. see link to apply for Entrepreneurship Jobs for All (E-Jobs4All) program.
About the program
The Entrepreneurship Jobs for All (E-Jobs4All) program will set the Ghanaian youth up to build and grow their businesses. Successful applicants will receive free entrepreneurship and innovation training from Queens University Dunin-Deshpande Innovation Centre (DDQIC) in Canada, advisory services from business experts in the Leadogo Incorporated network and in-person training at JACCD Design Institute Africa.
Eligibility Requirements for E-Jobs4All Program
- Open to students, SMEs, aspiring entrepreneurs, startups, unemployed and fresh graduates who want to start, build and scale up their own businesses
- Must be a Ghanaian
- Be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Must be ready and willing to pursue online/virtual training
Benefits for Successful Applicants
- Fully funded opportunity to learn entrepreneurship and innovation from a world class university, build skills and network with young global and business leaders.
- Participate in an in-person training to share your experience with and learn from Queen’s University DDQIC faculty members, Ghanaian, Canadian business experts and fellows. Meet with civic and business leaders and strengthen your work through new connections, skills and ideas.
- Participate in a summit and Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre lecture series. Network with Queen’s Innovation Centre Summer Initiative (QICSI) and Jim Leech MasterCard Foundation fellows. Join an alumni network to help you seek innovative solutions to common challenges. Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
How to register for Entrepreneurship Jobs For All Programme 2022/2023