eNaira Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Digital Currency Link Portal is now live, portal is now functioning for registration and online successful transaction. If you are interested you can now download eNaira App on your Mobile Phone or Laptop. Get started below.
Link to register and download eNaira Central Bank of Nigeria Online Digital Currency will be provided toward the end of this article.
This article contains about eNaira Central Bank of Nigeria Online Digital Currency, Link Portal and how to register successfully online.
Brief about eNaira CBN Digital Currency
eNaira is a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN)-issued digital currency that provides a unique form of money denominated in Naira (Nigeria Currency). eNaira serves as both a medium of exchange and a store of value, offering better payment prospects in retail transactions when compared to cash payments. eNaira has an exclusive operational structure that is both remarkable and nothing like other forms of central bank money.
eNaira CBN Digital Currency Link Portal
eNaira CBN Digital Currency Portal is now live, the website is https://enaira.com
How to register for eNaira CBN Digital Currency
The eNaira has an App that features and reflects brand values centered around ease of use and efficiency while bearing in mind users’ security. The App was developed with a deeper understanding of customers, what they value, their abilities, and also their limitations. Register https://enaira.com
eNaira App for Downloads
To get started, you have to Download the eNaira app
Next, on the Google play store or App store or scan the QR code via the eNaira website link above to get started.
Our eNaira wallet goes beyond an App, it is a companion for all transactions. At the core of our strategy sits a dire need to find the confluence between humanity and technology. Get Started Here
You can fund your account with eNaira wallet, get Started Here
Facts About eNaira CBN Digital Currency
- The e-Naira is a currency that only exists in an electronic form.
- The liability of the e-Naira money is directly borne by the CBN, the same way the liability of the physical naira rests on the central bank
- One of the benefits of digital currency is that it would reduce the cost of minting the physical naira and kobo.
- Charges of transferring funds would be lower for those using the e-naira.
- Based on a CBN presentation on eNaira, banks will be responsible for promoting and marketing the centrally issued digital currency as a cash alternative to existing and potential customers in support of its goal for financial inclusion.
- The eNaira’s, system will be subjected to comprehensive security checks, and all data and personally identifiable information will be kept off the ledger and not be stored on the ledger.
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about eNaira Central Bank of Nigeria Online Digital Currency
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.