Registration Form Portal for 2022/2023 Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships Application Form to study at UK University is now opened apply now. We use this medium to inform you about the ongoing Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships Application Form, specifically for Commonwealth Nationalities. Get started below:
This post contains about 2022/2023 Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships to study in UK University, how to apply online and requirements involves.
2022/2023 Commonwealth Mater’s Scholarships is Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
Six Development Themes for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2022/2023
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
- The agency-nominated Master programme is one of three Master’s programmes offered by the Commission.
Requirements/Education Qualifications for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2022/2023
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022
- By September 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
Antigua and Barbuda
Papua New Guinea
St Vincent and the Grenadines
How to apply for 2022/2023 Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
- National nominating agencies – this is the main route of applications
- Selected non-governmental organisations and charitable bodies
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships Application Closing Date
Application Form Deadline is on 1st November 2021
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about Master’s Scholarships Application Closing Date
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.
Available Scholarships and Grants