Application form link portal for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Graduates in Training Program 2023 for Young Uganda is open – register here.
The CCBA vision is to refresh Africa every day and make the continent a better place for all, growing successfully as a business and creating a better shared future for our people, customers, consumers, communities, planet and shareholders. We conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity for shared value and the greater good.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa [CCBA] is the largest African Coca-Cola Bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of CCBA.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective on the business.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Prepare reports for management as and when required
Requirements for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Graduates in Training Program 2023
- CCBA is currently looking for young, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals aged between 22 to 25 years.
- Should have a First-class or Second-class Upper university degree completed between 2021 and 2023 in any of the following disciplines
- Manufacturing (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Logistics (Logistics & Transport)
- Finance (Statistics, Commerce, or accounting)
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree ( First Class or Upper second-class honors) from a recognized University.
- Fresh graduate or must have graduated between (2021-2023).
- Not more than 25 years of age by the date of the advert.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork, influencing, and relationship-building skills.
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
How to apply for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Graduates in Training Program 2023