Apply for ongoing 2022 CERN Short Term Internship in Geneva, Switzerland. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2022 CERN Short Term Internship 2022 in Geneva Switzerland. See how to register online.
We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing CERN Short Term Internship 2022 in Geneva, Switzerland. Application Form Portal is now open for interested and qualified applicants to register online. Get started under.
At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. Using the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments, they study the basic constituents of matter – fundamental particles that are made to collide together at close to the speed of light. The process gives physicists clues about how particles interact, and provides insights into the fundamental laws of nature. Find out more on home.cern.
One of CERN’s key missions is education. Our professionals very much enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with students who are committed and passionate about their chosen field.
If you’re an undergraduate in the technical or administrative fields and you’re looking to spend a few months training “on-the-job”, imagine doing your internship at CERN in Geneva. An impressive addition to your CV!
We offer a limited number of places throughout 2022 in our practical training programme, with a duration of 1 to maximum 6 months geared towards your particular field of study.
Requirements Eligibility for CERN Short Term Internship 2022 in Geneva, Switzerland
In order to qualify for a place on the programme you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a full-time student and are at least 18 years of age.
- Please note that candidates who are currently studying for a PhD are not eligible for this programme.
- Your main field of study is in one of the following areas: applied physics, computing, mathematics, electricity, electronics, mechanical or civil engineering, instrumentation, materials science, radiation protection, safety and environmental protection, surveying, ultra-high vacuum, scientific communication. A very limited number of places may be available in administrative fields such as: translation, advanced secretarial work, accounting, legal services, human resources, librarianship, logistics.
- Your work at CERN must be an obligatory or recommended part of your studies.
- You will be returning to your educational establishment after completion of your stay at CERN.
- You have a good knowledge of English and/or French.
How to apply online for CERN Short Term Internship 2022 in Geneva
Register online here – Official website
All you need is a good CV (in English or in French)!
You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and can indicate your availabilities. Your application will then be reviewed by CERN experts and if successful, you will be contacted by the programme coordinator. Please be aware that we only have a limited number of places for this programme.