www.pvs.cbn.gov.ng – Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Price Verification System (PVS) Registration Form is open to submit PVS form online – here we will be discussing about CBN Price Verification System Registration Form and how to generate.
About CBN PVS – The Central Bank of Nigeria has introduced the Price Verification System (PVS) website to streamline and enhance the price verification process for suppliers and importers. This system aims to ensure transparency and efficiency in the pricing of goods and services in Nigeria.
How to register for CBN PVS account
CBN PVS Portal by visiting the official website: https://pvs.cbn.gov.ng/register/
Click on the option “Are you a Supplier or Importer? Get Started.
- Register an Account via https://pvs.cbn.gov.ng/register/
- Search for your Tax Identification Number (TIN) to initiate registration.
- Review the TIN-generated details carefully.
- Fill in all the required fields as prompted.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete your registration.
How to generate CBN PVS Report
- Log in to the PVS Portal using your newly created account: https://pvs.cbn.gov.ng/login/.
- Under the “Form M” section, select “Create Form.“
- Click “Proceed” when a reference number pop-up appears.
- Complete all the mandatory fields on the form.
- Click “Save” to proceed.
- Input the details of the items you are importing, or use the bulk upload feature for convenience.
- Complete the “Summary Details” section.
- Click “Save and Proceed” to submit your application
How to download CBN Price Verification Report
After submitting your application, you can access your form in the “View Forms” section. Follow these steps to download the XML for your Price Verification Report:
- Locate and select your form.
- Download the XML file, which contains your Price Verification Report.
How to complete Form M application
Now that you have your Price Verification Report proceeds to the Form M portal to complete your application:
- Fill out your Form M with the required information.
- Submit your Form M application.
- Your application will be sent to the Central Bank of Nigeria for validation and approval.