Apply for Central Bank of Nigeria, Bank of Industry (BOI) Loan Application Form for SMEs and Micro Business in Nigeria | BOI Loan Registration Form SMEs and Micro Business | How to apply for CBN BOI Loan | Requirements for CBN Bank of Industry Loan Application Form SMEs and Micro Business in Nigeria.
You will read in details about CBN Bank of Industry Loan Application Form SMEs and Micro Business in Nigeria, link portal to register for CBN BOI Loan SMEs and Micro Business in Nigeria. Do you know you can use your NYSC Certificate to get Loan from Bank of Industry (BOI). Read this article carefully.
Bank of Industry (BOI) Micro Business Loan
The Micro Enterprise Directorate provides low-interest lending solutions to micro-enterprises in the informal, semi-formal and formal sectors through the use of intermediary channels to ensure last-mile delivery, reach and programme sustainability.
Things to know about BOI Micro Business Loan
- We ensure that our loan terms are favourable and provided to ensure the greatest levels of success for our beneficiaries.
- The bank provides extended repayment schedules to give businesses ample time to repay loans and minimise default.
- All our loans and funds are sector-specific and tailored to the unique needs of micro-enterprises, SMEs and large enterprises.
- We create direct opportunities as well as in partnership with other stakeholders for improved business performance, as businesses require more than financing to succeed.
- The bank delivers special support and financing to disadvantaged and vulnerable sectors within the grassroots that are typically underserved but critical to economic prosperity.
Apply for BOI Micro Business Loan Here
Bank of Industry (BOI) SMEs Loan
We facilitate the growth and development of small and medium enterprises; through the provision of bespoke lending and business advisory services
The Small and Medium Enterprises Directorate has a focus on developing sustainable SME Business Models that will assist to unlock the inherent potential of the SME sector to improve SMEs’ contribution to national economic growth, job creation, resource endowment value chain development, skills and entrepreneurial development poverty alleviation, exports expansion, import substitution and overall GDP growth.
Things to know about this BOI SMEs Loan
- Our loan terms are concessionary and provided to ensure the greatest levels of success for our beneficiaries.
- The Bank offers extended repayment periods to give businesses ample time to repay loans and minimize default.
- We offer sector-specific loans which are tailored to the unique needs of micro-enterprises, SMEs operating along those value chains.
- Apart from financing, we create and leverage our partnerships with other stakeholders to provide capacity building opportunities for improved business performance as businesses also require entrepreneurship and management skills to succeed.
- The Bank delivers strategic support and financing to the disadvantaged and vulnerable segments within the grassroots that are typically underserved but critical to economic prosperity.
Other BOI Loan/Funds to apply for online
Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) scheme
Bank of Industry/Aliko Dangote Foundation Fund
BOI Loan with NYSC Certificate
You might be interested on;