Purchasing a new or pre-owned car in Canada and getting a good deal can be a good idea. A portal will be provided for those who wish to apply for Car/Auto Loans for Good or Bad Credit in Canada. This post is specifically about Car Loans in Canada. A link will be provided where you can register and apply online for Car Loans for Good or Bad Credit in Canada. Get started below:
A rate comparison site like Car Loans Canada allows you to make one free application that is distributed to over 300 lenders at the same time, Excellent, good, or bad credit? They will send the best rate available your way.
Online Portal/Platform for Car Loans for Good or Bad Credit in Canada
Car Loans Canada
Car or Auto Loans Canada is one of Canada’s online platforms for finding the best auto finance rates irrespective of your credit profile.
Loan rates range from 0% to 29.99% and you can borrow for up to an 8-year term. Car Loans Canada operates in Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.
Read also: Canadian Express Entry Application Form
Requirements to apply for Car Loans Canada Portal
- Earn at least $1,800 per month in gross income (includes employment income, pension benefits, disability and other payments)
- Be a permanent resident of Canada
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a valid Canadian address
- Provide a void cheque from a Canadian bank
Canada Drive Car Loans
Canada Drive is the leading platform in Canada for car loan financing. The company has been around since 2010 and has processed more than 1 million applications for auto financing since then. Canada Drives provides car loans to Canadians across the country.
Loan rates range from 0% – 30%, with terms anywhere from 12months to 92 months. They consider all types of credit profiles, including applicants who have a poor or bad credit score.
Requirements for Canada Drive Car Loans
- Employment history with an income of at least $1,500 per month. Payments from the government also qualify.
- A Canadian residential address
- Valid driver’s license, and
- A bank account