Register for 2023/2024 Canon Collin’s Trust Masters of Laws Scholarships 2023/2024 at University of London. Students from Malawi, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe can now apply for ongoing Canon Collin’s Trust Masters of Laws Scholarships 2023/2024 at University of London. Apply below:
Canon Collins Trust invites applications for scholarships to study for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning at the University of London in 2023. Applicants can start at any level, and do not need to complete the whole programme.
Requirements for Canon Collin’s Trust Masters of Laws Scholarships 2023/2024
Canon Collin’s Trust requires applicants for this scholarship to be:
- a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- normally resident in one of these countries
- in possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme
- currently employed in full or part-time work;
- able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
Benefits for selected applicants
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of University of London International Programmes which shall waive full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients. Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the qualification, however recipients are required to complete at least two modules per year. Continued registration on the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports. For more information on the course please view the prospectus.
- The University of London and Canon Collins Trust will jointly select the recipients of this award.
How to apply for Canon Collin’s Trust Masters of Laws Scholarships 2023/2024
We are now accepting applications through our online form. Deadline for submitting an application is 23rd August 2023. All applicants are required to submit the following supporting documentation:
All applicants are required to submit the following supporting documentation:
- ID document (the following are acceptable: passport, birth certificate, driver’s license)
- Academic transcripts, if applying for LLM
- Degree certificates, if applying for LLM, or school/other certificates
- Reference letters from two referees
- A copy of your two most recent payslips.
How to get update from Efficiencyview team
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on