Apply now for Canon Collins Plaatje Scholarships Application Form 2021-2022 to study in South Africa via online. Here I will provide link to register successfully for ongoing Canon Collins Trust Sol Plaatje Scholarships Application.
Registration Form Portal for 2021/2022 Canon Collins Plaatje Scholarships Application Form now opened register here.
About – Canon Collins Trust in partnership with Sol Plaatje Educational Project seeks to support exceptional individuals who are committed to social justice in Southern Africa and for whom a postgraduate qualification is an essential tool in working to create an open and just society.
In 2015 the Trust revised its South African scholarship awards policy. Canon Collins Trust now offer scholarships only to those studying in three areas:
- Justice, which includes Law, Economics, Politics and the Environment
- Education: policy and practice
- Humanities, which includes Literature, History, Anthropology and the Arts
In 2022, climate justice will be a priority. Climate Justice related scholarship applications may be in a science or applied science field as long as the application can demonstrate its relevance to climate justice related matters.
Applications for courses that are not within these areas (for example MBAs, medical sciences, sports sciences) will be rejected.
Requirements for 2021/2022 Canon Collins Plaatje Scholarships Application Form
To be considered for a scholarship under this programme you must:
- be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
- be normally resident in one of the above countries
- be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- be studying or applying to study at a South African university
Latest Scholarships to apply Online
How to register/apply for Canon Collins Plaatje Scholarships
To apply successfully, Visit the Official Webpage of the Canon Collins Trust Sol Plaatje Scholarships 2021/2022