Registration Form is out for 2021 Borno State Scholarship Application Form for Undergraduate Students in recognized Universities, ND and HND Students in recognized Polytechnics, NCE Students in recognized Colleges of Education and Borno State Indigenes Intending to Study outside the Country. Apply here.
This post contains about 2021 Borno State Local and International Scholarships Program for Undergraduates, How to apply and Requirements involves.
Below are Categories of Borno State Scholarship Application Form
- Local Scholarship Form: This is available to Borno state students currently studying in Universities, Colleges of Educations and Polytechnics across Nigeria
- International Scholarship Form: This is available to Borno state students intending to go abroad for tertiary Education
Requirements/Eligibility for 2021 Borno State Scholarship Application Form
- Undergraduate Students in recognized Universities across Nigeria
- ND and HND Students in recognized Polytechnics across Nigeria
- NCE Students in recognized Colleges of Education across Nigeria
- Borno State Indegenes Intending to Study abroad
How to apply/register for Borno State Scholarships 2021
The following steps will assist you to apply successfully for Borno State Government Local and International Scholarships Program
- Applicants should log on to https://scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
- click on Apply
- select the type of scholarship you intend to apply for.
- create an account using a valid email address
- a confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button, and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- log in again with your email address and password.
- after login, it will take you to the payment page and make the payment.
- after making the payment, you will be granted access to the application form.
- the application is in stages, complete every stage by providing the information required, click save, and complete the preceding stage.
- in the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next.
- applicants will be required to provide your academic details.
- in the next stage, you will be required to provide any employment details if applicable; you can skip this stage if you have never been formally employed before.
- on the next step, you will be required to provide bank details.
- at the next stage, you will be required to provide details of at least two referees.
- next, you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and ID card.
- review your application and click submit when completed, you can then download a copy of your application for record-keeping purposes.
- please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- applcants are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (School ID Card, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the Borno state scholarship board.
Bank of Industry/CBN Intervention Funds
COVID-19 Register Cash Transfer
SEIFEC CBN Loan Application 2021 OUT
Turkiye Scholarship Application Form 2021/2022 to Study in Turkey
Agip Recruitment Application Form 2021
Npower NEXIT Loan Disbursement 2021 check here
Npower Creative List is out check Here
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Borno Scholarship
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free