Apply for Bank of America 2023 Brazil Credit Research Internship Program in Sao Paulo, application are invited from interested and qualified applicants to register and apply online before December 29, 2023. See requirements and how to register online.
Internship Program Application Form at Bank of America for 2023 Brazil Credit Research; Registration form portal is open for interested and qualified candidates to register online.
To be shortlisted for the program, you need to meet up with the application form requirements and qualifications. See more details under.
Emerging Market Credit Research covers Investment Grade and High Yield corporate bonds issued by companies in Latin America. The team provides credit analysis of companies, sector and market analysis, and investment recommendations to institutional investors and trading teams.
Requirements/Qualifications for Bank of America 2023 Credit Research Internship
- Students of Business, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or related courses
- Expecting to graduate in 1,5 year or more
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Spanish is desirable
Understanding these skills can help you determine if you are a good fit for us and if we are a good fit for you.
- Strong knowledge in Corporate Finance
- Macroeconomics knowledge
- Strong Communication and writing skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and Accountability
How to register for Bank of America 2023 Credit Research Internship
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.