Application Portal for 2021 Social & Inclusive Business Camp 2021 for Young African Entrepreneurs is now opened for interested applicants – register online here. Are you a Young African Entrepreneur? Do you wish to be part of 2021 Social & Inclusive Business Camp? Opportunity is here for you to apply and register for 2021 edition.
About – The Social & Inclusive Business Camp is an acceleration and capacity building program dedicated to entrepreneurs presenting a project with an impact on the African continent and having the desire to develop their activity (scaling up).
- 3 months of remote coaching on a dedicated online platform, alternating interactive virtual classes with international experts and educational resources to be consulted independently;
- 1 week of intensive Bootcamp in Marseille , France, in partnership with the EMERGING Valley Summit (event dedicated to emerging innovations between Europe and Africa);
- The possibility for each participant to be followed by a mentor , experienced alumni of the program;
- Networking , through integration into an active and ambitious international community of 200 entrepreneurs and networking with investors and financial partners during the Bootcamp.
Requirements for 2021 Social & Inclusive Business Camp for Young African Entrepreneurs
To apply, the company must meet all of these criteria:
- Be a legally registered business;
- Justify a positive impact in Africa: social or environmental impact, activity serving vulnerable populations (women, people with disabilities, refugees, etc.) and / or creating jobs for these populations;
- Justify first customers, a turnover and a balanced economic model or a medium-term profitability objective;
- Have a desire for growth and present a scaling up strategy taking into account the maximization of social or environmental impact.
The candidate representing the company, designated here by the term “project leader”, must be the founder, co-founder, manager or at least in a position to make strategic decisions for the company.
How to apply/register for 2021 Social & Inclusive Business Camp
To apply successfully: Visit the Official Webpage of the Social & Inclusive Business Camp 2021
The application must be completed on this platform and must consist of:
- An application form to fill out (questions about the project leader, the company, its structure, its impact and its scaling-up strategy);
- Proof of legal registration of the company (registration document, articles of association, etc.)
- Financial statements for the last 3 years (or if a younger company, since its creation)
- Detailed CV of the project leader
- As an option, a pitch-deck or a presentation of your company (optional)
Don’t miss the underlisted Loan Opportunities