Selma Jeanne Cohen Fund for International Scholarship on Dance Application Form is out. We are glad to inform you about the ongoing 2021/2022 Selma Jeanne Cohen Fund for International Scholarship on Dance. Get started below:
At the end of this post I will show you steps to apply and register for 2021/2022 Selma Jeanne Cohen Fund for International Scholarship on Dance and Requirements involves.
About – Are you a pioneering dance researcher or practitioner with a focus on international exchange and impact? Share your talent and research with the Fulbright community at the Virtual 44th Annual Conference. Applications for the 2021 Selma Jeanne Cohen Fund Lecture will be accepted through August 30, and the awardee will be notified by September 15.
The Selma Jeanne Cohen Fund for International Scholarship on Dance provides a dance researcher or practitioner the opportunity to present a major paper or interdisciplinary presentation, based on research or a body of accomplished work, at the Fulbright Association’s annual conference. The 2021 Cohen Lecturer will be selected based on guidelines developed by the late Dr. Selma Jeanne Cohen, dance historian and founding editor of the International Encyclopedia of Dance, whose generous endowment gift supports this lecture program. We encourage interdisciplinary dance scholars to apply.
Requirements for 2021/2022 Selma Jeanne Cohen Fund for International Scholarship
- The competition is open to all dance researchers or practitioners in any field of dance.
- Applicants may be residents of any country.
- Lectures can be based on previously unpublished or published research, or on a body of accomplished work, though ideally this research or work would not have been presented at other conferences.
- Selection will be based on the quality of your narrative, originality, the impact of your research/work on other disciplines and international perspectives, interaction with audience during demonstration, appeal to a wider audience, and references.
- The Selma Jeanne Cohen Fund provides an honorarium to the selected dance scholar.
- The awardee must be able to virtually attend the Fulbright Association’s annual conference (October 20-22, 2021) and give his or her presentation on the date requested by the Association.
How to apply/register for 2021/2022 Selma Jeanne Cohen Fund for International Scholarship
- All applications for the 2021 Cohen Lecture must be received electronically by 5:00 pm EST on August 30, 2021.
- Submissions can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Cohen Lecture Submission.” Only complete applications will be considered.
Latest Scholarships to apply Online