Aix Marseille University TIGER (Transforming and Innovating in Graduate Education via Research) Maters Excellence Scholarships Grants in France 2022 Application Form is out register here. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2022/2023 Aix Marseille University TIGER Maters Excellence Scholarships Grants Registration Form. Apply here to study in France.
TIGER Maters Excellence Grants is financed by the French government’s Plan d’Investissement d’Avenir, Aix-Marseille Université has set up a number of measures to further increase its internationalization. Aix-Marseille Université has chosen its institutes, the true expression of the university’s interdisciplinary dimension, to anchor these new measures
The university is going to finance international students with excellent backgrounds to join the ranks of these entities combining teaching, innovation and high-level research.
The TIGER Master Excellence Scholarships are awarded under selection by Aix-Marseille University to Master’s level students enrolled in one of the 16 selected programs from the beginning of the 2022/2023 academic year.
Benefits for Selected Candidates
- Aix-Marseille University will finance you up to €10,000 for one academic year.
- Aix-Marseille University books a room for you in a CROUS university residence(provided you complete the necessary procedures within the allotted time)
- Aix-Marseille University will support you upon your arrival in France and will guide you throughout your stay.
How to apply for Aix Marseille University TIGER Maters Excellence Scholarships Grants
To apply/register online, visit Official Website
The application for TIGER scholarships is automatic when you apply (via the Etudes en France or eCandidat platforms) for one of the masters listed below. With your acceptance letter you will receive the notification whether you have been selected for the TIGER Excellence Scholarship.
List of Available Courses for Aix Marseille University TIGER Maters Excellence Scholarships Grants
- Master in Microbiology, Integrative and Fundamental Microbiology track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, Nanoscale and quantum engineering (NQE) / Nano-ingénierie et dispositifs quantiques (NDQ) track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (co-accredited with the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne – Campus de Gardanne), Chemical Nano-Engineering (CNE) track (ErasmusMundus)
- Master of Physics, Europhotonics (ErasmusMundus)
- Master of Physics, FunPhys
- Master of Mechanics, Fluids and Solids
- Master of Mathematics and Applications – Computer Science, Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics track
- Master of Integrative Biology and Physiology (BIP)
In Medical and paramedical sciences
- Master of Public Health, Quantitative and Econometric Methods for Health Research (MQERS)
- Master of Public Health Societies Development (SPSD)
In Arts, Letters, Languages and Human Sciences
- Master’s degree in Archaeology, sciences for archaeology, Momarch course
- Master’s degree in geography, planning, environment and development: Geomatics and spatial modeling
In Sciences of the Universe and the Environment
- Master’s degree in Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (BEE), Biodiversity: functions and conservation course
- Master’s degree in Environmental Management, MAEVA course – Management of the Environment, Valuation and Analysis
- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, course in Biological Oceanography and Marine Ecology (OBEM)
- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, Physical and Biogeochemical Oceanography (OPB)
Available Foreign Scholarships in 2022