Work with Air Canada as Flight Attendants – get started under. We are delighted to inform that Air Canada is recruiting for Flight Attendants – get started under.
This post contains about the ongoing Air Canada Jobs Recruitment 2023 for Flight Attendants, how to apply and requirements involves – start here.
Posting Start Date: Aug 11, 2023
Posting End Date: Ongoing
- Location: Canada (Onsite)
- Starting Salary: $28.85/hour
- Branch: In-flight Service
- Category: Unionized (CUPE)
Have you ever dreamt of traveling the world? Of being part of an industry-leading team that is striving to reach new heights? Of graciously welcoming and hosting over 40 million customers annually as they embark on memorable, and life-changing travels? Of proudly representing Canada on the world stage?
We are welcoming new Flight Attendants who will help elevate us from the #1 airline in North-America to a top-10 Global Airline in all that we do. You will be the face and personality of Air Canada, helping us shape the next chapter of our 80-year story.
We’re proud to share the qualities that make Canada great with our customers: empathy and warmth delivered with care and class. We are seeking talented, caring individuals ready to be ambassadors for Canada and Air Canada every time we fly.
Qualification for Air Canada Jobs Recruitment 2023
We’re looking for Canadians who are:
- Safety-minded first as an essential part of customer service excellence, this requires performing emergency response duties of the position while having regard to your own safety and the safety of others
- Naturally empathetic
- Exude a warm and caring demeanor
- Welcome all as a gracious host
- Passionate about service excellence
- Proudly represent Canada at home and around the world
- Treat others with mutual respect
- Listen well and is solution-oriented
- Confident in speaking publicly
- Respectful of the importance of the rules and regulations in our industry and at Air Canada
- Prepared to wear our uniform perfectly with pride including impeccable personal grooming
- At least 18 years of age.
- Holding a valid Canadian Passport that allows travel to all countries served by Air Canada.
- Available during irregular working hours (mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays) as a highly flexible work schedule is part of the job,
- Healthy; Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role.
As Canada’s flag carrier, we’re proud to offer bilingual services. Candidates who speak both English and French fluently are preferred. As Canada’s most international airline, we would love to know if you can speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English: French, Arabic, Japanese, Greek, Thai.
How to apply for Air Canada Jobs Recruitment 2023 for Flight Attendants
To apply online, see Official Website