Adamawa State Government Jobs Vacancies Form Portal 2023/2024 www.adamawastate.gov.ng is now open for fresh recruitment application. We are glad to inform all graduates applicants of Adamawa State indigene who wish to work in Adamawa State Government House, Civil Service Commission, Local Government Commission and Adamawa State Ministries/Agencies on how to apply and get jobs in Adamawa State and requirements involves. Get started below:
This publication will serve as a guide to Adamawa State Government Jobs Vacancies, whenever the opportunities are out.
Efficiencyview.com encourage you to submit your application via www.adamawastate.gov.ng before the application deadline. The online recruitment exercise will last for about 6 weeks.
Adamawa State Ministries/Agencies Jobs Recruitment 2023/2024
- Adamawa State Ministry of Agriculture Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Ministry of Commerce & Industry Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Ministry of Education Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Ministry of Finance Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Ministry of Information, Culture & Home Affairs Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Ministry of Justice Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Ministry of Land & Survey Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Local Government & Chieftaincy Affairs Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Ministry of Resource Development Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State 2022/2023 Ministry of Social Development Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Ministry of Water Resources Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Ministry of Women Affairs Jobs Vacancies
- Adamawa State Ministry of Works & Housing Jobs Vacancies
Adamawa State Eligible Local Government for Recruitment Opportunities
Demsa,Fufore, Ganye, Girei, Gombi, Guyuk, Hong, Jada, Lamurde, Madagali, Maiha, Mayo-Belwa, Michika, Mubi North, Mubi South, Numan, Shelleng, Song, Toungo, Yola North (State capital), Yola South.
Requirements/Qualifications for Adamawa State Government Jobs Vacancies Form
- Graduates and non graduates can apply depending type job advertised. Requirements, selection of successful applicants will depends on your academic qualifications
- Interested candidates for Adamawa State Jobs must have at least 5 credit passes in WASSCE. B.Sc, B.A and NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter is an added advantage.
- Age limit will be based on types job advertised
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as NIN, international passport, driver’s license or permanent voters card. Also, a valid certificate of origin.
How to apply online for Adamawa State Government Jobs Vacancies
- To get started online, visit Adamawa State Employment Official Website
- Next, proceed to create an account for yourself with an active email and password
- After creating an account, login to your dashboard, select your desired position and start filling the online application form
- Attach clear scanned copies of your credentials and submit.
Adamawa State Government Jobs Recruitment 2023/2024 Shortlisted Candidates
After the selection process, shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email and text message.