Register for 2023 Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Program Application Form via online. we are delighted to inform Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Program. The program in its maiden edition provided a free mini-MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as financial grants worth N9Million to the top 3 applicants.
The Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton program has since provided Mini-MBA to over 300 women entrepreneurs across Africa. This year hosts the 5th season of the program and seeks to provide mini-MBA certification to other 120 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as grants worth over N17Million Naira to WSMEs.
- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
- How about a grant to expand your business?
Requirements for Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Program 2023
Interested female entrepreneurs who meet the criteria of having an existing business for at least one year with at least 50% female ownership and between the age range of 18- 55 years are eligible.
- Applicant must have an Access Bank account number (Individual or Business
- Applicant must be a woman in Business with a minimum of 50% ownership
- Applicant must be between the ages 18 to 55
- Applicant’s Business must have been operating for over 1yr
- Applicant must complete and submit the application form
- Applicant must submit a one-minute video pitch about the Business
- Applicant must have a Business account with Access Bank
- Applicant’s Business must be registered
- Applicant must be available to undergo the Mini-MBA program physically in Lagos.
Benefits for selected applicants
They will benefit from an exclusive and certified Mini-MBA and grant prizes.
The programme is designed for a 3-month period comprising 8 weeks of mini-MBA training in collaboration with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and pitching sessions to a Pan-African Jury panel where the top finalists will pitch their businesses, infusing learnings from the mini-MBA and will stand an opportunity to win financial grants and other consolation prizes.
All online applications will be reviewed and screened by independent business experts for all five hundred (500) candidates who will be required to send in a sixty-second video pitch for the opportunity to be selected as part of the final top 120 candidates.
How to signup/create a profile for 2023 Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Program
- Next pitch your business
- Get selected
To create a profile account – use this link
You might be interested on;