Accelerated Agriculture Development Scheme Recruitment 2020/2023 by Central Bank of Nigeria apply here. This to inform you about 2020 Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS) Recruitment through CBN apply here.
AADS Registration 2020-2023 can only be done through the Link Portal which i will provide under.
AADS are aimed at engaging a minimum of 370,000 youths in agricultural production across the country between now and 2023, in order to reduce unemployment among the youths in the country.
We said by CBN because, The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has unveiled series of guidelines for Non-Interest Financial Institutions under its Agri-Business, Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS), Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF), the Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS) and seven other intervention schemes in its bouquet.
Central Bank of Nigeria in the guidelines for the Operations of the Agri-Business, Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) for Non-Interest Financial Institutions (NIFIs) issued in Abuja on Tuesday, July 14, 2020, revealed the creation of a Fund to be known as ‘AGSMEIS Non-Interest Fund’ to be domiciled in a dedicated account with the CBN.
Application Form Eligibility for Accelerated Agriculture Development Scheme Recruitment 2020/2023
- Duly completed application form
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Nigerian youth between 18 and 35 years
- Under the Scheme are businesses across the agricultural value chain, covering production, inputs supply, storage, processing, logistics and marketing; MSMEs in the real sector including manufacturing, mining and petrochemicals;
- MSMEs in the service sector including information and communication technology (ICT) and the creative industry as well as other activities as the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) may determine from time to time
How to apply for CBN Accelerated Agriculture Development Scheme Recruitment
You can also apply for Loan through Agri-Business, Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme AGSMEIS
If you have any question feel free to ask us, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here