We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment for Manager – Fixed Solutions Deployment – apply now before deadline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Fixed Solutions Deployment
Job ID: IRC5161
The Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Design, Development and Implementation of Corporate Connectivity Solutions for the Corporate and SME Market
- Project Manage Corporate Connectivity Projects for medium and large corporates.
- Responsible for driving Enterprise Connectivity Targets (Revenue and Connections)
- Define Roadmap for Corporate Connectivity, utilizing both wired and wireless media
- Ensure Implementation of Network Technologies (Last-Mile Technologies, IP/MPLS Backbone, 3G and LTE Connectivity, Satellite Technologies) to support various connectivity scenarios for corporate or SME.
- Project Management: Supervise and manage all corporate connectivity and ICT deployment projects for large and medium corporates.
- Develop and launch solutions for low-bandwidth SME Connectivity solutions.
- Develop process framework for delivering enterprise connectivity solutions
- Develop Solutions and Processes for9mobile Sure Signal Program – ensuring 9mobile Signal is available at all key corporate locations and SME Hubs in Nigeria
- Develop and Manage ICT 3rd Party Partner Frameworks for providing the following services to corporates:
- Last-Mile Solution Vendors
- End-User ICT Solution Deployments
- Professional Services, Solution Design, and Consulting.
Eligibility/Requirements for 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment for Manager – Fixed Solutions Deployment
- University or equivalent Degree in Technology: Engineering, IT, Computer Sciences, or other Numerate / Technical discipline.
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience in any of the following areas:
- Network Design and Architecture
- ICT Solutions Design and Architecture
- Preferably with any of the following firms: ICT Service Providers, Telcos, and Tier-1 Carriers.
- Good relationship management experience may be an advantage, either from a Pre-Sales or Key Account Management perspective.
- Good knowledge of Telco infrastructure, services, systems, and processes.
- Business processes and Strategic planning implementation.
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
How to apply for 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment for Manager – Fixed Solutions Deployment
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online