IYALOJA Loan Scheme 2024 is set to be launch. Here will be talking more on all you need to know about IYALOJA Loan Scheme as Federal Government a few days ago announced that they will be launching the IYALOJA Loan Scheme for Petty Traders in November 2023. Read more under.
Do you wish to apply for IYALOJA Loan Scheme by Federal Government? Do you have business ideas to be part of IYALOJA Loan Scheme Beneficiaries in 2024? This post will help you to know more about Federal Government IYALOJA Loan Scheme.
meanwhile, Dr. Betta Edu, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, begins market sensitization and engagement under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), the Ministry targets a non-interest loan of N50,000 to each of 1.5 million market women to improve their capital and expand their businesses.
Details of FGN IYALOJA Loan Scheme 2024/2025
- The programme would be implemented in three phases with 500,000 persons scheduled to benefit from the first phase.
- The non interest lyaloja Market Fund loan of N50,000 would be given to Phase 1 of market traders, selected from 109 markets across every Senatorial Zone in Nigeria.
- The process of sensitization and . enrolment is ahead of the flag off next month as one of the president’s promise to remove Nigerians from multidimensional poverty and humanitarian crises.
- The lyaloja Monie Scheme will be providing for poor market women traders in the market, helping them to improve on their capital and expand on their businesses. These are non-interest loans given to these persons.
- The IYALOJA Loan Scheme will be launched in November 2023 AS STATED